Ordering

Ordering:
Ordering from Moderno Estilo is easy.
We provide 24hr shopping service.

    * How to Order?









Make payment to account
POSB Savings 244-43715-0
 withing 48hours.
In a case whereby the item is OOS, we will do a refund to your account.

 * What do I do after making payment?


After you've made payment, fill in this form.

    * How long to I need to wait after processing my order?

Orders will be processed after your payment has been verified.

Orders for instock items received on Saturday and Sunday will be processed the next working day.
Preorder will take between  7-20days.
Rest assured all items that you have ordered will be sent out to you 
as soon as we receive your parcels.There may be delays in shipment for preorder items, we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
However we will try our best to complete your order in orderly and timely manner.

    * Will I be informed of unavailability of my product?

Yes, Moderno Estilo will inform our customer pertaining to unavailability of your product.
We will update you of items under restock or out of stock via email.
We will immediately refund you if your order is out of stock.

    * How do I check my order status?

Please refrain from mailing us for order status. 

There are 3 status:
1) Verify Payment
2) Processing order
3) Item delivered
We will update you the changes.

    * Is it possible for me to modify or cancel my order?

You may change your order as long as you have not made payment.
Kindly email us at moderno.estilo@gmail.com

0 comments: